The first concept store for Trigon carbon bicycles, a range of accessory brands and related services opened on 1 August. The shop is located at:
1 Setperk Street
As a concept store, RedHub Cycling will focus on Trigon bicycles, specific value for money accessory brands, quality service and services required to provide total solutions for cyclists.
The RedHub retail shop is a natural progression following a business model which until now relied on direct selling to the public utilizing a website and word of mouth as the main marketing mediums.
A range of Trigon carbon models are stocked by the shop to cater for various customer requirements. The range includes two high end frame selection options for road bikes, 29er and 650B MTB options and TT frames.
A professional workshop supporting not only Trigon brands but is geared to service any of the popular brands and group sets on the market. A collection and return service of customer bicycles is provided. Quality driven free 30 point check for all bikes and service history is standard.
A bike setup studio caters for two dimensional bike setup video analysis and adjustment.
An online store aimed at providing convenient solutions and value.
The RedHub cycling club incorporating MTB skills courses, coaching etc, is to be established within a couple of months.
- High quality Novatec wheels sets, six models in carbon and alloy options.
- AGU cycling kit, a high end European based company.
- Shoes, Gloves, Bottle cages and pedals from Exustar.
- Helmets from Selev in Italy.
- Gpulse cycling computers.
- In addition to complete Trigon bikes, carbon seat posts, handle bars and stems from Trigon.
- Popular tyre brands such as Continental and Maxxis.
- All SRAM , Tuvativ and Rockshox components.
- American Classic wheels.
- Zipp wheels.
- Park Tool products.